Founded in 2011 with its Corporate office in Toronto, Canada, the Casa Foundation for International Development is a Canadian Registered Non Profit organization working to promote community and Infrastructure support Initiatives in the area of education, health, and infrastructure. Casafoundation social impact programs and initiatives are focused around these three-fold segments of the economy. Our charity support programs are targeted at Shelters and Homes for the needy.
Our Educational programs support international students in Canada to bridge the gap in required learning resources by providing educational materials and tutoring. The education support program aims to provide grants to innovative students to augment the cost of tertiary and graduate education within Canada.
Our Health support programs are executed by international Partners who provide medical equipment to teaching hospitals, immunization, and health awareness programs.
To advance Education, Casa Foundation holds strategic conferences, workshops, training sessions, and seminars that create a platform for discussion of economic, entrepreneurial, empowerment development initiatives that aim to expand small businesses and improve access to resource requirements for entrepreneurs, and emerging leaders. Casa Foundation platforms seek to develop business initiatives and mentoring support for potential leaders that could strengthen private participation in economic development. Facilitators are drawn from expert panel teams from institutions in the public and private sector and companies operating in the sector focus for each year. Through its Annual Roundtable Conferences, Casa Foundation encourages business ideas that improves community development and enterpreneural thinking amongst business leaders.
- To mentor youths seeking self development to attain their full potentials in Education, Health and Infrastructure sectors.
- To partner with relevant institutions/development agencies to alleviate poverty and promote community development initiatives.
- To collaborate with support groups across Canada’s GTA in the Public & Private sectors to realise these objectives.
- To support budding entrepreneurs and emerging leaders to achieve their business and development goals.
- To empower youths and emerging leaders intellectually to build better communities.
- Our main objective is to encourage growth and development in the communities through the empowerment of youths and emerging leaders.
- Facilitate our Mission through interaction and exchange of ideas between community operators in the public and private sector. E.g. leadership conferences.
- Alleviate poverty in communities through shelter support, reduce gaps in learning resources, and promote health development initiatives.