Friends of Africa Economic Summit
A Platform for Economic Advancement
Countdown to FOA 2022
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
The goal of this program is to facilitate collaboration between African leaders (in the Public/Private sectors) and Canadian infrastructure providers. Through Roundtable discussions, planned debates and informal meetings the relevant authorities in these sectors are brought together to discuss and proffer solutions to challenges in the real sector of the economy. The target audience will be Professionals in the organized private sector, CEOs of Corporate Canada and Leaders that have responsibility to execute at various levels in Africa.
Objectives of Annual Round-table:
- Facilitate discussions on Economic, business, and entrepreneurship Development
- Facilitate connections and business match making of African focused businesses
- Connect startups to potential partners, business and Investment opportunities in North America and Africa
- Promote strong networks and business mentoring for startups, youths, and Entrepreneurs
- Prepare startups, SMEs, to Pitch to growth organizations and their Investors.
- Prepare Diaspora African businesses to scale and expand across regions, by understanding the business culture, ethics, and principles of other African diaspora communities.
For more information on Friends of Africa Economic summit, and how to participate, or be a program sponsor, please send an email to:
The next Friends of Africa Roundtable will hold in October 2022 at:
THE WESTIN HABOUR CASTLE, 1 Harbour Castle Road, Toronto