Health and Family Support Services:
- Equipment support to teaching hospitals
- Shelter support: Feed Canada-Lunch Hour Program, Send Clothing to women groups in the GTA
- Health Awareness: The Mother & Child program provides support to children aged 0-5 at the annual Immunization program
Education Support Services
- Seminars and Conferences: Presenting required business resources through government agencies and partners.
- Seminars on Business, Economy, and Entrepreneurship
- Mentoring for Women and Youth groups.
- Donation of books to schools
- Grants to Women, Startups, and Students (as available)
Infrastructure Development Initiatives
Annual Round-table Conference discourse includes:
- Steps to Starting new businesses for young entrepreneurs
- Discussions with business leaders in the private/public sectors across various professions
- Networking events customized for Women, Youths, and Emerging leaders: focusing on small business development systems
- Development initiatives that produce enduring/stable organisations: Learning points from leaders of leading organizations.
*In Collaboration with Partners
**Subject to Standard Assessment Procedure/Availability