FOA Economic Development Conference
The Friends of Africa Economic Development Conference gives leaders across various verticals the opportunity to expand their businesses, play an active role in contributing to economic development in Africa, growth of its Small businesses, develop new entrepreneurs that will build a more sustainable private sector.
The conference promises to be an exciting platform for presentation of development ideas at the B2B sessions with public and private sector decision makers and a great opportunity for networking, growth and business expansion. Your participation at this year’s event is important to the growth of your businesses in both North America and the Frontier Markets of Africa.
Register Today and connect with the various stakeholders that shape the future of Africa and North America.
For more details of FOA, kindly click the buttons on the right side.
Tickets to the Conference provides you:
- Admission to the conference sessions
- Participation at all Conference Sessions, B2B and all networking sessions
- Speaker Presentations and Papers
- An attendee list and access to the Vendor Showcase
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Breaks, Drinks and other Refreshments
- Access to Networking Breakfast with Public and Private Sector Leaders
- Drinks and Refreshments at Conference sessions.
- Access to the welcome reception and networking Event
- Face time presentation upon selection of Project Proposal
- Conference materials
- Parking at Venue
You have a voice…. Let it be heard !
Friends of Africa Roundtable …..Raising Hope Again !