7th October: Conference kicked off on October 7th 2016 with a Pre-Conference welcome cocktail for delegates at The Marriott Bistro, Toronto, Chaired by Hon. Dr. Robert Oliphant, Federal Parliamentarian, House of Commons, Canada and Vice Chair, House Committee on African Canadian Relations.
8th October: Conference opened on 8th October with a Business Breakfast meeting of the Canadian Business Community and delegates from Calgary, African Countries, UK, US, Caribbean, and others. Brian Love- Director, Ministry of Economic Development, and the Board, Economic Development Council, Ontario presented greetings from Ontario Government and Hon Nyameka Goso- Consul General, South African Consulate welcomed African delegates.
Register for FOA 2017: Coming Soon
- Admission to the conference sessions
- Participation at all Conference Sessions, Roundtables, and B2B sessions
- Speaker Presentations and Papers
- An attendee list and access to the Vendor Showcase
- A copy of AfroInvestors, a Magazine featuring Investment&Business opportunities
- Access to a Breakfast reception with Keynote Speakers
- Lunch, Tea Breaks, Drinks, and other Refreshments
- Face time presentation of Business ideas
- Access to the Friend of Africa Awards
- Access to all Conference materials
Friends of Africa …..Where Ideas meet Opportunities